Outlook not updating after mailbox move dating while in college
There limit was 800mb and i cleaned up her mail box to 300 by deleting emails and archiving emails to the local machine. Or you can try to move the mailbox to another mailbox store, and the real mailbox size will appear. I wanted to find out the cause of this problem but couldn't get an answer.
When you are using Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016, you can even add Office Web Add-ins to your mailbox so that they are available both in Outlook and Outlook Mail in your browser.
Or it could be some permissions thing buried somewhere...
I just figured it out - a lot of connecting the dots of various Tech Net KBs and Google-cached blogs....
Oh, and you can now also enable your Out of Office or Vacation Notice via the Automatic Reply feature in Outlook.
This is something which you could currently only do via the web interface or EAS connection on your smartphone but not from within Outlook.Solution: I opened up one of the logs in \V15\Logging\RPC Client Access and found entries for my username stating "ncacn_http is not allowed for this user. I ran get-casmailbox against my mailbox and saw that "MAPIBlock Outlook Rpc Http" was set to "True".I then ran: set-CASMailbox “username” -MAPIBlock Outlook Rpc Http $false Everything works now.Ads will only show within the web interface which you can optionally disable via an Ad Free subscription just like now.